Sunday, July 30

» Mitigation «

Currently listening to Cinta Mati- Agnes Monica

¤Waiting for a call or perhaps a message both from phone and Y!m. Even a missed call will do. I dun really mind, but you promised on the so-called updates and yet there are none.
Really hoping that you are damn tired and so sleepy that even the drop of bomb or the cine mati music blasting won't wake you or perhaps your fon is totally damage, it only belongs to the longkang¤

I watched Brokeback Mountain yesterday. I dun like the story. It is slow and well, I haven't finish watching it so I can't comment much. But I dun haf any intention to watch it again. Instead, I think I'm gonna watch Walk The Line. Heh. (Sorry ye Azwa, I godek2 pc u :D)
I haf a Electromagnetic Interference midterm this Tuesday and I just started studying for this subject petang tadi and I still haf plenty to study. Sigh~! It is 533 in the morning and I'm already feeling sleepy but better wait for Subuh. Not having the energy to study anymore, blogging I am. :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hari nih hari isnin. pukul 1 pagi. baru nk start study emi. esok test. best tak?

Azwa Amira said...

oo..patutla.
just read ur blog.u did cherish my pc with pink stuff..geli sial

Anonymous said...

yeah .. i was damn tired and even the cine mati music blasting wont make me awake .. sory :(

irizis said...

Lawa ape aku wat pc kau :P Cerie dan berwarne warni :P

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Tales of the wishing chair Neutrogena skin care Land rover lr3 finance specials percocet Journal3a college students depression medication Hcl infiniti Lifting face surgery Add user to nt4 domain Microsoft fax download win98 hair loss solutions Cosmetic class action lawsuit Check engine lights on 2002 nissan altimas Pursuit bondage zocor weight gain business interuption insurance http://www.chrysler-neon-7.info Kim libertore travel quotes insurance