Sunday, October 15

CurrentlyListeningTo 4ever-The Veronicas

Finally, it's holiday. Wee~

I just finished my last paper for this sem half an hour ago. I really dunno what to comment about the paper.
U see, I started to study for the subject last nite at 10pm. Taking the safest road, I only study for 3 chapters out of 4. Eventho I've studied the 1st 2 chapters for midterm xm, still..I can't remember any of them Sigh~!So I really haf nothing to say about the paper just now.
As for yesterday's paper, it was easy Seriously!! But I'm so keciwa because I can't remember most of the terms, some of the calculations. Kesimpulannye, I can't do the paper Huwargh~!! SobsOb...It was frustating because it was easy and suppose u cud answer them, rite? I hate seeing people coming out of the exam hall smiling. Dem~!

He promised me something yesterday that makes me REALLLLY looking forward to the 'promise', but had to dissapoint me BEFORE my exam started. Hrmph~! X gune betol awak ini!!

So the hols came. I'm going back tomorrow Wee~
Ayahanda's going to Mekah dis Monday. Probably gonna send him at KLIA.
That makes me realize...Its been some time I haven't been on a plane(Betol ke ayat nih??) Everytime cuti sekolah, selalu kene tinggal sebab MMU x same cuti ngan budak sekolah :(

Im bored. Things I wrote were boring. Hmm..

Ohh!! I love The Veronicas :x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sory baby .. it wasnt my fault .. again .. im so sory ... to make this up .. ape kata u blanje i >:D<