Thursday, October 5

Moodless Wednesday

Today, I feel like blogging. Not because I have humongous time, but I dun feel like doing anything except lying on the bed, beside my pc. So here I am, blogging.

I just finish one of my papers yesterday and it was like Scheit! It was hard, I really dun know what to answer, I just write stupid equations, make stupid sentences of definitions, draw block diagrams with none so ever explanations about it, I totally !@@#$ this time. I agree with Suraiya saying that she still cannnot answer the exams even if it's an open book test :))
A lot of my friends said that it was hard, the scorer's said it was okay..so I just hope that I passed this paper. Amin~

I have 3 more papers to go. But I'm too lazy to study. Hoyeah~

I am depressed.About my money. Ive been investing. But I never get anything in return. Even if I get it, I dun really get it. FUCK!

I hate my emotional feelings lately. It's unbearable.

I hate some people (plus a few living things). But I can't express the anger towards them. Sigh~

It's Ramadhan. And I dun really cherish it. Hm..

I am hungry. I've already made up my mind of what to eat later. heh


Bai en.


5 comments:

Azwa Amira said...

apa ko nak mkn kjap lagi??? reply reply :)~ hehe

knapa moody wey?

irizis said...

Ehehe..Nak makang ikang :)

Anonymous said...

u got ur investment profit .. and keep it re-investing .. its a good thing though .. provided it stays for long time .. :D

btw .. thanx for taking me to the places we went tonite .. it was the best curry i ever tasted besides my mom's ..

Kamen Drummer said...

biasa la.. kerugian dlm investment tu biasa la... aku paham. i've been that situation. :|

Anonymous said...

sbb tu kite kene invest dlm bende yg akan bagi untung pd kite, if not in terms of cash, in terms of other things. such as, our health. :P

jgn berniage sebab nk dptkan untung. berniage sebab nk dptkan hasil. ;)

pomp, jom amek antenna lagi thn dpan?