Sunday, October 15

I Like



We went to McDonalds and there was a party!!! And I got this purple with yellow text balloon WEehee~
i'm lovin' it




This is Neil Patrick Harris. He plays Barney in How I Met Your Mother And I am sooooooo in love with him. I've read on the internet that he's gay. I've read that he dated some women too. So a wild guess... he is not gay, but bi Heh.
I am usually of the mindset that I could care less what someone's sexual orientation is. Whatever...,I just want to marry him.
Ok..a little exaggerating but he's soo funny and talented and I like him so much :D
PERIOD.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

barney is gay? it is soOooo le~ gen~ aaah .. no there yet .. yes .. dary ~~!!

irizis said...

I haf to read it several times to understand what u were trying to say..Now I get it! Snap!!Le-gen-da-ry babyh~

Anonymous said...

i like the series doogie howser md when he was a young boy. n i was apparently a young girl back then. bai.