Thursday, October 16

If I Were A Boy

Yesterday we watched Kami. We missed a few of the early scene/s tho :(
H treated us JCo yesterday. Thanks dear :* Congrats on the promotion too.
We decided to loiter for a while n then send them home.
We had the leftover JCo for breakfast.
I sent the car to the workshop.
I walked from the workshop to my office.
N said and I quote "Jauhnye jalan"
I think it was fine.
The weather was breezy. Nice and comfy.
When I go n get back the car, the mechanic asked,
" Bila mau tuka baru? Kereta ini lu kasi jual la. Lu angkat baru punya"
And I replied, " Ada org mau beli ka ini kereta?"
And he answered, " Adala. Tapi tak bnyk lu boleh dapat"
I asked him, " 100 la saya igt"
He replied, " Woo.Mana boleh bnyk itu mcm"
I replied back,"Seratus ringgit la"
He giggled a bit n replied, " Tada la. 2 ribu saya igt boleh dapat"
He thot I said 100thou. I know that car won't worth that much. Like hello!!!
oh! the brake's drum (or something like that) had to be replaced.
When I first use the car after it has been serviced, it felt different. Weird different.
After awhile, I like it! The brake is so nice to press on haha!
I went to yoga class today. I try not to miss today's class as I like today's instructor compared to other day's instructor.
She's pretty n young n pretty.
I'm straight, dun get me wrong.
I just like the way she instruct. And I like her body :P
Yerp, the idol body.
But if I were a boy, I will definitely turn onnn!
If I were a boy, a song by Beyonce.
I heard over the radio. And I think it sounds good.
I was looking for this one song from this band. But cudn't find the song I wanted.
But I found this instead.
And I think it's great.
So listen to it :)





Awake - Secondhand Serenade

No comments: