Monday, October 13

No Work Today!

I was tagged. She wrote 'Irna – Work is to waste time, dear'.
I am at the office. And I dun haf any work to do Yey! So yeh Sha, Im wasting my time here :)

13 random things you love: [in no particular order]

I love big pile of money. Having to eat good free food. I love the internet. I love my Finepix, I always bring it in my bag.I love my house because that's where I can lepak without stressing myself (Im talking about my hse in Melaka, not the one here. If you read my blog, I hate my hsemates hence the house!) I'd love to have my dream car as a present.
I hardly express my love to things and I dun consider good friends and families as things, so those are all the things I love so far.

12 movies you like: [in no particular order]

LOTR trilogy, the Longest Yard, Baik Punya Cilok,Most of Musical Comedies(Sweeney Todd, The Producer etc) yerp yerp.cukop 12 :)

11 bands/artists: [in no particular order]

mraz. caillat.catch22.lavigne.bon jovi.authority zero.
ok.ini x cukop 11 :|

10 things about you physically & personality wise

im very average.i dun tink im a pure malay ( who is anyway?). i haf a small **. And a flat **.some say Im quite. some say Im a blur person.some say Im the lepak kind.some say im arrogant.to me.i dun care wat ppl think of me.

9 songs for your wedding: [in no particular wedding]

im currently single. no plans on having a wedding soon. so no songs for the wedding yet

8 fav drinks/food: [in no particular order]

no particular favour. I eat/drink when I feel like eat/drink-ing it.

7 things you always wear

Undergarments.outer garments.wrist watch.i always wear this 1 slipper wherever i go, but now I've bought a new one so no longer wearing that ol slipper.lip balm sebab i dun like to drink water much :| i always wear my fake smile whenever I see my boss. itu je saye slalu pakai ..

6 pet peeves: [in no particular order]

org ludah merate2.ppl took my things n didnt put it back where it shud be.org yg tatau malu, suke hati je amik brg org without permission!there's this 1 jln near my hse where most ppl wud turn left. so dis 1 time i simply went stret thinking the person wanted to go left but instead go stret n we almost crash.the point here is, most ppl dun use their signal well because not all ppl who wants to turn left at the simpang wud gif the signal. ppl who munch food noisily.Even da tegor pon kunyah lagi kuat.Bodoh betol!org yg belagak tau sume bende tp serius shit tatau ape.

5 things you touch everyday: [in no particular order]

handphone.towel.water.soap.baju.

4 shows you watch: [in no particular order]

gossip girls.heroes.pizen brek.how i met your mother.

3 celebrities

joni depp!
joni depp!!
joni depp!!!

2 current wishes:

move in to a new hse n having a new car.
get a new laptop n a htc.

1 person you could spend the rest of your life with

erm..not my parents(dats y i move to kl).not my siblings (with no valid rizen).i haf no answer for this one :|

No comments: