Monday, October 13

Open-House-Weekend


Last weekend was a open-house-weekend. Not that I went to many open houses, just that, that's what I did over the weekend. I went to Azwa's. Reached around 9-ish pm. It was not an open house actually. More of a makan2 kinda thing. Her mother somehow decided to cook laksa johor and so I went haha.
And then head to Wati's together with Azwa. We reached her house at 11pm :| The traffic was pack somehow. Prolly because of the heavy rain, which cause flooding hence the bad traffic. Sorry Wati to keep u waiting :P Oh ! the rain was heaaavvvyy. Near my housing area, 3-4 medium size trees went down. Not because of lightning, but because of the strong wind! All the roots came out from the tanah (mcm hantu pulak :P ) Anyways, we went back and reached Azwa's at 2am. Wati n Zul showed us the way to go back. Somehow Zul's hand signal confused us and we went straight instead of turning right and end up lost for a while Sigh~!
Azwa's father was still awake when we got there but kindly said "pegi naik atas" or something like that. Haha.. Yah, had to overnite at Azwa's as it was too late n dangerous to go back to my house :|

Then there
was Asserk's the next day. I carpooled with Kino. Kino parked her car next to mine, and I immediately came out from my car n go inside hers without realizing I wore different shoes n both were for the right leg!!Different as in one was with heels n 1 is flats! I didn't realize it until we reached Kajang! Lucky Kino keeps all her shoes inside the car haha. Hers was size 6 but what the heck! I'd rather wore a bigger shoes with same height n pattern rather than a total complete out of place different shoes.
Asserk was too busy to entertain us and she sent her nephew instead. His name is Akid. Well, Akid would
grow up to be a fineeee man. He totally likes girls (ehem ehem). Too soon tho to be acting like him for his age. Anyways, we dun mind heh.
Oh! I parked my car at the LRT KJ st. I simply parked along the road. I know there was a y
ellow line, but it's the weekend and who would saman u over the weekend right? WRONG! I think nowadays police traffics can claim for OT (or mmg boleh claim all this while?) and yerp I got my ticket! Benci!
I dun get to take the pictures while at Azwa's or Wati's. So here's the pics at Asserk's :)

Aizat menceritekan perihal giginye kepade Kino

Dan juge Azam

Hudam sempat posing walaupon makanan penuh di mulut while Asserk sebok memberi direction kerumahnye

They were so kagum with Asserk's picture

This is Kino with Akid. Look at where he's looking =))

Somehow Akid is photogenic

Bergambar di atas katil sambil menengok gambar2 lame

Bergambar di hujung katil pule(without Zue)

Bergambar sopan di hujung katil with Zue

Bergambar tidak sopan di hujung katil

We decided to have a 2nd round when Wani came

...

Bergambar bersama tuan rumah with decent clothes

Tuan Rumah in a tiger clothing :|

p/s: Sorry Serk, we found the pic in 1 of your albums n Kino decided to capture it :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

owh. i know that baju. :D noice.

Anonymous said...

hahaha..klaka la serk