Tuesday, October 7

Jatuh Chenta




We were going out for lunch when I saw it. The New Honda Jazz. It was beautiful and amazingly spacious. I was jatuh chenta pada pandang pertama! So Sarr dear, I support you 197% on buying this car. So dat I can try n sit in it :D

Erm..been missing a few stuff. Dunno who took it. Hope will get it back :( Curse the person who took it. Tade duit sgt ke nk beraye sampai kene mencuri.Stupid fella!

Oh! Do come to my open house on the 18th Oct (Sat) lunch onwards ;)

Harini seeeejjuuukkkk~!!! This is my dream car. Tp x masok2 M'sia lagi :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lunch onwards?

erk.

i want to come b4 brekfes can ah?

irizis said...

before subuh oso can.can help to susun2 meje n potong2 buah :)

Unknown said...

hah irna! see told ya it's pretty kan??

haha. definitely i'll bring you jalan-jalan. the car will sampai this month. weehooo!

irizis said...

woh.yey!