Wednesday, October 29

Redang~ing

Last Thursday, we went Redang-ing. It was funnnnn.
I like the beach. Simply beautiful.



I adore the corals. I learned that they live 100s of years.



And of course the fishes.One of the divers brought us to see the Garoupa. It was biggg. The size of a big table. We didn't get to see the baby sharks n the sting rays tho. We only get to see them on pictures :P
Erm..the fishes at the Marine Park were tooo frenly. Especially when we brought roti. They went crazy. Some even jump out of the water to get the roti. And Aiya received souvenir from one of the fishes; the love bite haha! I was bitten too, but no lebam whatsoeva :D



Oh! I can't swim. So that explain the life jacket. The diver dunk us in in order for us to be underwater haha!

The food was plenty. The resort was comforting. The lifeguards were nice *wink wink*

I haf a problem with my memory card. Suddenly all the pictures were lost. So need to fix it first.Hopefully can recover all the pics. So the only pics I haf at redang is the underwater pics and the pics from Umar's camera.

En~

8 comments:

ein said...

OMG! ade underwater camera ke? Cool siots.. ^^ and irna, you cant swim rite? tak takut ke bile ade underwater? Kalau ade jaws cane? :P

irizis said...

i haf my lifeguard to save me *big grin*
tp bile nampak coral yg besa2 n pelik sket, cuak jugak la.takot tibe2 die gerak, then tibe2 ade gigi2 :-s
the camera is not mine. ade photographer nk amik gamba kite. 1 pic cost rm5 :)

ein said...

eehh! ade gigi.. T_T ko tipu aku ke? ouh.. aku rase aku a bit aquaphobic. dalam air mesti teringat jaws. huhuuhu..

irizis said...

gigi tu imaginasi semate2 la.
so kau pon x reti berenang ke ein?

Unknown said...

i am so jealous!!! nak pergi beach juga!!

irizis said...

ok nxt time :)

Anonymous said...

fuyooo .. ade iras ikan duyung .. life jacket tu tukar dgn erk erk erk

Anonymous said...

best siotttttttt!!!!!!!
tp x jeles pon
sbb aku tak reti berenang
huahuahuahauahua