Monday, September 20

Super Something

It's Monday.
Gosh time flies fast.
Daddy send him off yesterday evening.
We sent her couple of minutes later.
She went back early this morning.
As for me...I'm contemplating.
Oh! she finally going back to the E zone.
Goodluck with that sis!

I just had a eureka moment while doing yoga just now;
I blog at all times.
When Im sad.
When Im extremely happy.
When I have absolutely nothing to do.
When Im sick and selfless.
Blogging is my newest hobby!

He showed me something.
Which made me realize;
There are still people who care.
So thanks very much dude!

Oh! This year I still receive duit raya Weehee!!!
So should I go shopping? Or save like a good person? :|
I really need some new clothes.
And I still owe my dearest Ji some makeovers.
And I promised myself some wonderful vacation trip nxt year.
Decisions Decisions Decisions....

Love this song! Enjoy :)
p/s: Checkout abang percussion at the back :D

No comments: