Monday, April 10

Dragon Fruit

On weekend, I went back & I'm loving it Woohoo~. I've got to see my ma, my ayah, my sister, my kakak but not my meowth :( Idayu cakap die dah lame x balik, dah ade girlfren lain.SoBsoB~. Balik makan pon tanak. Ade sekali tu die singgah jap rumah, Idayu cakap kurus gell dah die. Kesian, girlfren die x kasi die makan. Aparaa punya gelfren!
When you went home, dun ever dream of studying, it won't happen. Definitely not me :| A home is where you cud sit around lazying urself doing nothing while enjoying all the comfortness of home. Ur own bed, ur own room, ur own tv with remote on ur hand, makan sentiase ade orang masakkan, baju x yah basoh sendiri. Frankly, I'm totally hopeless at home hehehe & I like it very much. I sooooo love my life at home :D
> Daddy is admitted yesterday for endo something. It's something like u put camera inside the veins to see if there's any blockage. If it's clean, then he could go back. So praying that there's no bad ugly thing blocking his veins.
>If u wanna buy toilet freshener, look for quality not how cheap they are. It's a good advice Believe me!
>Still not fully recovered and yet there's a lot to be done. Being a student who practise delays all the time is totally tiring, practically me whom trying every sem kononnye nk berubah tapi tu sume angan-angan kosong jeh :(

Buah Pitaya-Dragon Fruit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"When you went home, dun ever dream of studying, it won't happen."

totally agree!!!

but i did my own laundry though. :|