Wednesday, April 19

Everyday I Love You Less And Less


[Currently listening to Everyday I Love You Less And Less]

When you have a lot of stuff to do, it's just the perfect moment to think of holidays. Holidays are fun especially when you have bunch of money you could spend and plenty of leisure time. That would be HEAVEN I tell you! Yes! Workloads are exasperating.
I need vacations!

I loooove banana. That day, I just ate a banana pie. It tastes like goreng pisang Haha. But I like it. Those who haven't try them before, should try it. It's good :) Thanks to Ill for buying me *Hugs* & now I feel like eating a banana Sigh~

I have a cicak probably a jantan in my toilet near the shower :|

p/s: Men nowadays don't give flowers anymore<<- Good Fact Haha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

men don't give flowers no more. but they give us buds, that'll soon bloom into a beautiful bouquet. :x

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

men are not florist :|