Friday, April 14

WeeHee

Men lies. I know zero number of people who never lies. Everybody lies. Why is it so hard to not to lie? Is it difficult to just tell the truth?
There's a term called 'tipu sunat' or 'white lies'. Since tadika to primary then secondary and up until now, I did learn Islamic Studies but never ever I learnt about this tipu sunat. Tipu is always berdosa, that I know. People lies to everyone regardless of anything! They lie to their friends, siblings, lecturers, their loved ones and especially to their parents.
I know I 've lied to my parents many times. Have I lied to my sister? I can't really remember any, but I think there must be 1 lie I'd told her. So, even the person you love the most you did lie at least once. Can you name one normal person who never lies and live the lives as we are now whom you really knew? That person must be a very holy and noble person...


Tomorrow, I mean tonite, I have a so-called big event. Was a bit excited about it but now I dun give a damn. I dun mind losing RM89 and not going to that event. Well, at first I was never excited to be at this event, I dun even bother of going. But he wanted to go blablabla..then I'm going,
so feeling a bit seronok for some time. But now, I feel nothing. Heck!


I have 3 assignments to be submit. One is to make a satellite model as small as ever which can be put in a can that can measure temperature and some other stuff, one is to make research about multiple input multiple output and the other one is programming which I hate since I was out from my mother [So u know how much I hated this subject]. All which I have not started anything yet. Nice!!!I really hate being a student when come to time like this.

Malaysia is hot.PERIOD...

2 comments:

Kamen Drummer said...

jom pindah US.. jom jom!!!

irizis said...

Ajak Watie ar. Die semangat gile nk migrate US!