Sunday, April 23

Runaway

What I really want to do now is SHOPPING!!! Here's what's on my mind :-

  • Nokia 6111 :x
  • Digital Camera
  • Lots and lots of clothes
  • 2 pairs of jeans
  • Handbags
  • Expensive lingeries :|
  • Slimming tools [ U-zap for instance] Need to get rid of some unwanted things on some parts Urgh~
  • All kinds of shoes
  • Ticket flights of many2 destinations
My only problem is, I dun haf the money. Or if I do have the money, there are none which interest me. Sad huh? :( SUrely it feels great when I can buy all these things one shot! I can imagine myself with all the shopping bags. I dun mind the pain having to carry those bags Haha. Heaven I tell u!!!
Haish...Berangan ni mmg best!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i pokai ni .. blikan i baju dan suar .. asyik pakai baju dan suar yg same je .. dah tak ensem :(

irizis said...

U were never hensem...Dun wori :|

Anonymous said...

wahai kakandaku,

Amat sayu hati adinda kerana kakanda tidak punyai wang untuk membeli Nokia 6111 + digital camera + jeans + handbag dsb.

Apakah hati kakanda juga sayu kerana wang dalan bank simpanan adinda hanya tinggal $23.25?

Adinda tak bisa membeli selimut pun utk menghangatkan diri pada malam hari yang membeku.

Adindamu masih belum membayar sewa rumah pada purnama ini.

Arakian, kabarkan pada ayahanda .."I NEED SOME FREAKIN MONEYHH"

Yang sengkek dan sejuk..
Adinda_cun

Kamen Drummer said...

buy things that we NEED not what we WANT.

Anonymous said...

(referring to above comment) yes betul2. our motto of the year. :D

irizis said...

Those are what I need :|

Anonymous said...

iyolatuh.