Thursday, December 15

¤Assignment¤


As long as I can remember, I never do my assignment by my own. Or did I? Oh ya! I remembered one. But I dun think I did it all by myself. Probably I did copied others. And so I never did. Most of the time I have to wait for the SOURCE. And I never submit them early. Or did I? I really can't remember. Boy! I have a bad attitude of not doing my assignment and send them late plus I have very poor memory. Sigh~ But I know I never not-submit my assignment. No matter how incomplete my assignments are, I always submit them regardless the mase and the tarikh. Hey! better late than never rite?!! And gladly I have a partner dat always together in this submitting-late-assignment-thingy. Thanks Pomp! :*

#1 Don't deprive yourself 'Never ban food from your diet' says Slimming's World's nutritionist Jacquine Lavin. If you try to follow a very restricted diet, you'll soon get bored and crave the food you've been denying yourself, so you won't be able to stick it out. And the longer you deprive yourself, the more you're likely to eat when you do give in. So include some of your favourite treats-in moderation.

4 comments:

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

makan je .. tgk i ni .. makan je ape yg i nak .. tp badan ttp maintain tough b-)

irizis said...

Erk~! Tuff la sangat!!

Anonymous said...

huhu. no problem. let's do it again sometime. :D

Anonymous said...

gambar bukanlah pomp yg dimaksudkan.. :|