Sunday, December 4

Julius Caesar

There were 80 Free tickets to watch Julius Caesar the theatre. When it comes to FREE stuff, sape tanak kan??So with nothing to do, I email the person incharge and I got the tickets. Yeay~!!
It was supposed to be on Tuesday, but had problems occured..so either we go on the 3rd or 4th. We decided to go on the 3rd at 830pm. Azwa, Azura Ilyana& Amran supposed to join us tapi they haf other plans :(..so left only 3 of us-Watie, Faizal Iman and me :D
The play is at KLPAC, Sentul. The place was nice tho. After collecting our tickets, kenc, lepak2 jap then we go upstairs on the 2nd floor. After the announcement of the door has been opened, we masokla. The kerusi was multicolored & lucky us we got to sit at our fav-color-cushion which is red, blue and kuning.
Then the play started...It was soooo boring!! It was english...I mean Shakespeare's English, there were no humour whatsoever, no massive props, no background, the costume was dull..what shud i say more???Watie sampai pening2 lagi. No offense for the art lovers but this was no fun at all!!Dun get me wrong. I do love theatres. I've watched a few & they were LOT more interesting than this. I like the killing part tho. Credits to the technical coordinator, lighting designer and the graphic designer for the really2 cool stuff. Believe me..without them, the play wud be very2 much dull!! Oh did I mention dat the Photographer & theGraphic Designer is a MMU Cyberjaya grads. Clap clap~

I called home. They say ayah appeared on a Drama TV. Then a friend of mine messaged me telling the same thing. Unfortunately, couldn't watch it as most of the kedai switced on TV1 :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha...fuck the thunderssss..hell yeah!! penin siyot aku tgk play nih.sebbaik free..kalo x..'Pulangkan Duit Kami'.thnx to both of u yah for the makan2 n air >:D<

Anonymous said...

:0 ..Ayahande ditayangkan di televisyen?

irizis said...

Yes...Shooting tu kt pantai..He just appear :|