Tuesday, December 20

Setting Mind


If you set ur mind into doing something, u'll probably gonna achieve doing that something. I'm talking thru experience here. For example, I set my mind to wake up at 1230 eventho I sleep for only 3 hours, and I did get up at 1230 without the help of the alarm. Setting mind to me plays major role in lives. So people, if u can't get up early or if u think u can't do sit ups [no offence ya girl :D], set ur mind. -END-

5# Choose Colour 'Colour greatly increases the desirability of food' says psychologist Jane Firbank. By selecting red peppers, carrots and mangoes over lettuce, cucumber and dull-looking apples, you'll feel a whole lot more positive about eating low-fat and low-calorie food in place of something less healthy.

7 comments:

Azwa Amira said...

so here, i need to set my mind to be like a model so that i can lose weight? kan? btw, how to set my 'x makan saman' mind? heh

irizis said...

Kalau tu mmg payah ar nk tolong...

wawa said...

oraiddd...aku nk set mind.im beautiful more than u.ahaX

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

once upon a time, i set my mind to wake up at 2pm, and you know what, i really woke up at 2 .. but 2am la hari berikutnya .. hahaha

Anonymous said...

wow that's could be interesting meaning to me...i wish all my set minds will be real and i'm the one will be happy in this world..like 100 times sit up a day..ahhaa

~iLL3$t~ said...

interesting.. hmm can i set my mind of doing sit up while i'm sleeping? =)

irizis said...

Kawan2ku sekalian...Agak2 ar /:)