Monday, December 12

KLIA

Yesterday nite, we went to KLIA to see my sister and my father, my sister who just got back from Adelaide, and my father for an assignment we're working on. My sister's flite landed at 815pm and we arrived there at about 910pm. My father on the other hand was just about to make move from Seremban. Pity my sister had to use some stranger's cell phone to call me and asked where the hell I am. Terime kasih for the kind pakcik and sori beb for making u wait too long :| After waiting for her done her praying, we went to makan at Pan Pacific. We reached there at 1025pm and unfortunately buffet finished at 1100pm. So, me for not liking to rush things, I ala carted [Is there such a word??] Same goes to Izwan and Idayu. Angah didn't order anything, probably full with the flite's food. Ayah, Cikcim, Watie, Pejaswaran and Amran Bardan go on the buffet. Erm...Amran is Watie's fren who menyamar to be a MMU student too and his father's name is not Bardan Erk..~

After finished eating, we start working on our assignment. We asked my father about the project we're working on and believe me I too am surprised on the facts. Seriously, u can't find all the information on the internet. Well..as far as what I have browsed - which is not many :P Kudos to Watie for being a good interviewer with her bad condition and Amran for still participating on the interview. Oh! and the very2 good and intellectual questions Pejaswaran made :D the interview went on for about 1 hour plus. Kesian budak2 tu dah penat sangat. Then we salam2 and say goodbye and dashed to Cyberjaya. Reached home around 140 kot, then Watie along with Azura and Dila hantar Amran balik. I didn't go as my headache is soo damn painful, I just had to lie down.

Thanks for driving Watie here, thanks for driving us there, thanks for accompanying us, thanks for bringing the Vidcam, thanks for the lovely dinner, thanks for being good group mates, thanks for the information, thank You all!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo...im touched.hehe...da ok demam da nih.nk tolon ko masak laaa. :)>-

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

"Oh! and the very2 good and intellectual questions Pejaswaran made :D"

Oh well ;;)

irizis said...

Hm..I did contribute on makin' the question too yah! Hubba hubba~

Anonymous said...

aku pon wat soklan gakkkkk!!! huhu :)>-

Anonymous said...

sori tk join korang. lepas keje stay kt alamanda smpai kul 2 pagih. dun ask why. :-<

irizis said...

Asal kau stay alamanda sampai kol 2 pagi??