Tuesday, December 13

DesperateHousewife


I spent my whole Sunday at home. 1st and foremost[spelling??!] was cleaning the toilet. Then I washed my clothes. Then hang them after watching Melodi. After Zohor, I cooked 3 dishes. With only 1 hotplate, it was very difficult to cook fast. I took 2 hours to finish cooking :| Then we ate. Then watched tv. Then I took my bath. Then I heated the lauk for dinner. Then we ate. Then watched tv again. Then as I was waiting for the ending of a story, I felt asleep. At 2++ I woke up to find Watie watching tv and asked me to join her. I'm trying the hell to open my eyes but it just won't open. Then I continued sleeping. At 4++ with mosquitoes buzzing around my ears, I went upstairs and continued sleeping dengan harapan I could get up early for the early prayer but end up waking up at 9++...-END-

Harini cuti and I am so glad. Usually I hate Sunday nites, but not dis time :D

3 comments:

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

cuti cuti Malaysia ~

Anonymous said...

wahh. rajin memasak skang nampak. chewah.

irizis said...

Oh well :-j