Sunday, December 18

¤It Is The Beauty Killed The Beast¤

This morning as I woke up, I stret away went to my pc. Then I 'Y!m'ed. I changed the status to ' My sister is getting engaged and i know nothing about it'. Then Faizal Iman asked about it. I told him dat I just got a fon call from my mother telling me this shocking news. For about 5 minutes I have been telling him the details and he was really into my story. Then, I couldn't stand it anymore and told him dat it was only a dream. But he really percaye bulat-bulat at first. Then Watie asked me but I was about to leave the house, so don't haf ample time to lie again. So, I just told her the truth. After I got back, my bestmate messaged me asking about the news. I did lie a bit to her but since I want to watch SinChan, just had to spill out the truth a little later. Then Umar asked. And so I lied. I didn't tell him the truth but I guess Aiya wud haf told him by now. I am so good at lying dat people wud just believe anything I say. Watie even said dat I am a good actress for being so natural on faking things; like the one I was konon2nye talking on the fon with a fren inUK. Hehe~Dun get me wrong. I'm not like the boy who cried "Wolf!!" It just a leisure time activity and I am just good at acting:D

I never knew a big monkey cud laugh, can be so funny at times and so damn ferocious at another, wud has feelings and be so romantic and know what beautiful is. I never knew bugs cud be soo mean and irritating and scary :-s I never watch a muvi that ends at 4 o'clock in the morning. But it was indeed a dramatic-touching-breath-taking exciting muvi...

#4 Learn sabotage-avoidance techniques Sometimes people will do all they can to persuade you to eat or drink things you don't really want.

7 comments:

Mohd Faizal Iman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mohd Faizal Iman said...

If u say u are a good actress for being so natural on faking things, then i would like to say that i was a good actor for being truly believe in the fake story that was being told to me but well..best actor lied

irizis said...

Eleh..x payah la.Like I dun know u. Admit jela..Xyah nak perasan ar!!

Anonymous said...

En. fiancee adalah seorang doktor yg berjaye malah mempunyai syarikat yang terkenal di US.Beliau sungguh amat bergaye dan disenangi rakyat DUN Sikamat.

irizis said...

Huh?? Ape kau merepek nih?

Anonymous said...

sikamat tuh kt ner? selangor kan? ngarut ah die nih. blah ah kau, best actress konon. tp yg ckp fon ngan org kt uk tuh mmg cam sial ah. siap boleh kirim barang macam2 lak tuh. hahaha. kesian aini. jahat sial kau.

irizis said...

sikamat seremban la kak oi!!