Tuesday, December 6

¤SAKET¤

Im suffering from dis 'saket'. It is only little and common for some people but I really am depressed about it.It really affect my day. I didn't go to my class just now because of dis. I dun haf the appetite to eat because of dis.I sleep the whole evening to not feel the pain. Intend to go to the library to study tonite but really not thinking of doing it now. All dis because of dis saket. Watie pon cakap saket mcm org nk mati [ Lebeh kurang camtuh ar die cakap :]. What do u aspect..Dis is my 1st time ever to feel dis & believe me im not faking it..SAKET GELL OK!! People wud be enjoying the nice after-rain-breeze, but I hate it as it will only saketer my saket :( People wud be really relieve after a nice bath, but not me. Not with dis saket. I really can't do anything with dis damn saket :(

6 comments:

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

poor u :* .. let me cure the saket :D

Anonymous said...

ada apa dgn saket??? mandai2 tau die kate aku ckp saket tuh cam org nk mati.huhu

irizis said...

perumpamaan la sayang oi...xde la btol2 nk mati

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

ajal dan maut di tangan Tuhan :D

Anonymous said...

kau saket aper nih? saket nk beranak ker?

irizis said...

Agak2 ar beranak /:)